Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Little Things - Week 3: Real Simple Magazine

Life made easier.
Exactly as stated. This magazine is full of easy tricks and tips simply designed to make life a little easier. Everything from creative party planning, money-saving organizational techniques, crafts and cooking ideas, beauty tricks and home decorating tips. My favorite article thus far was titled "Simple Solutions" dedicated to new creative uses (AHA! uses) for common outdated products. It also touched on wrapping food: when to use foil and when to use plastic...I mean really, I always wonder! Ok, I am definitely not giving it justice. Check out the website for further confirmation at www.realsimple.com

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Lance! It looks like you found a great woman. PB and I love that you have a blog. It will be easier to keep in touch.

I enjoyed looking at your wedding photos. You both looked amazing! What an neat experience to be married in Italy.

Rachael, something that has made my life easier is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It does wonders on permenant ink, crayons, and much more. It is a must have. :)