Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Little Things – Week 2: The Food Network

Not much explanation needed for this one. Honestly, I could have The Food Network on 24-7 and quite possibly never get sick of it. I am sure you all know of my love for cooking and good food and being a newly domesticated housewife, my five favorite, impressive recipes that I have mastered were only going to cut it for so long. I needed help. Ideas, tricks and most importantly tips on how to be able to improvise with flavors and ingredients on my own. Needless to say, Giada has become my new best friend, Paula Dean is raising my cholesterol daily, Rachael challenges me to prepare a ‘30 minute meal’ in 30 actual minutes and Sandra Lee continues to inspire me with ‘tablescapes’ I will never execute on (let’s be honest here). If you are familiar with The Food Network then you know exactly what I am talking about…if not, check it out but don’t say I didn’t warn you about it’s addictive nature!
Happy Cooking!

No comments: